Where did October go?!? This has been one BUSY month for me for sure! It all started with the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta which I was able to go to for work. It rocked my socks off! The speakers that they had on main stage were incredible and I was stretched in a BIG way. The speaker line-up (no, I didn't get to hear all but most as I was exhibiting at the booth part of the time.) included Andy Stanley, Dave Ramsey, Craig Groeschel, Franklin Graham, Seth Godin, Matt Chandler, Jim Collins, Andy Crouch, Steven Furtick, Brenda Salter McNeil, Tim Sanders, and William Paul Young. So GREAT! The three that challenged me the most that I was able to hear were Andy Stanley, Dave Ramsey, and Craig Groeschel.
It's really fun to be able to go out and attend/exhibit the conferences that I am able to go to. You never know who you are going to meet and it's interesting to see all of the different backgrounds ect. but everyone is there for one purpose and serve the one true God. From time to time there are extra blessings in store and at Catalyst, two of those were getting to see two gals that I went to college with. What joy there was in my heart when seeing them and seeing how they are serving Him at this time in their lives. It was really good to reconnect with both Allie and Kelly......precious souls and friends.
This is Allie when we were at the beach in May. We forgot to take a picture at Catalyst.
Kelly and I
The Tuesday after Catalyst, CharlotteONE had a Shawn McDonald concert. It was fabulous as 750 or so people showed up for this event. Good times! Here are a few pictures from that show.
Ashley and I
Rob, Shawn, and Daniel
While we are on the subject of concerts, I will mention that I went to Raleigh in late September for the Music Builds tour which featured Third Day, Jars of Clay, Switchfoot, and Robert Randolph & The Family Band. Good Times!
Me and the guys
Wendy and I
Ali and I
Two weekends ago I was invited to go to Columbia with my sweet friend Courtney for the SC State Fair and the Carolina Gamecocks game! Even though the Cocks didn't win and it was really close, we had a wonderful day! We are fun, fair, football, fans!
Courtney and I
McCain, Palin, and I hanging out at the fair.
The craziness was on Monday night at the Pumpkin Carving Party! What fun!! Chili, apple cider, yummy pumpkin cookies, and of course pumpkin carving!!!!!
Carving it up!
Getting the seeds out......what a yucky feeling!
Meredith concentrating hard!
Meet Bob
Kisses for Bob
The Hostesses with the mostess....
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Conferences, Concerts, Columbia, and Craziness!
Posted by Ashleigh at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW...you have been a very busy girl!! Looks like you've had a lot of fun in the last few weeks with everything going on. Love the carved pumpkin too!
Wow Ash this is a great post. Did you carve "Bob"??
Post a Comment