This morning I was just working away at my desk when a guy from our shipping department stops by with a package for me!! I was SO excited knowing that inside the box contained my wonderful fall swap gifts from Dayna! Being the good blogger that I am, I immediately got my camera out of my purse and the pictures began....
What could it be?!?
The cute note that explained my gift on the cutest fall paper!

Fragrance to put you in the autumn spirit! And it is such a lovely smell......I've already put it out in my den and it has smelled up the room.....so lovely!

A ppetizing snack for when you get the munchies.....I love candy corn!! YUM!
L eaf basket to hold whatever...which will be put to good use! Love the liner!
L eisure time can always use cozy socks and good reading material.....how did you know, Dayna, how much I love socks in the winter time?!? My feet are always cold and I love some Paula Deen!

This is the second liner that came with my basket. Isn't it cute?!? I plan to use it on Halloween and put the candy for the trick or treaters in it!!

Everything all put together! Thank You, Thank You Dayna!!! Such fun and great items!

And thanks SO MUCH Denise for putting this together.....it was LOTS of fun! Let's do it again, say Christmas?!? :O)

10 comments:
Ash- I loved this package! So fall like and creative! Yummy to the candy and The basket and both liners will be so cute in your house! Love it all. Especially P Deen:)
What a great gift. Dayna did a GREAT job! If I was still there at BGEA, I would be visiting your desk a lot to get me some candy corn. YUMMY! What a great idea for a working girl to have some candy for her desk. I love the cozy socks too. Nothing like warm socks in the fall/winter. And cute basket too!
Great job Dayna!
So glad you like it Ashleigh! It was fun putting it all together...although I did have some little crumbsnachers that had to take some of the candy corn! Enjoy each item and Happy Fall!!
How fun! Wow, am I behind since I didn't even know you had a blog. I love the gift from Dayna. How fun...I'm NOT missing out on the next one. I really like your background, Ashleigh!
To the gift giver! (family joke!) Dayna good job! I LOVE IT ALL. ME WANT IT!
Ashleigh I am sorry I didn't get this linked to my blog until this morning (Saturday). Yesterday was busy day for me.
Enjoy your Fall Swap stuff. It is all very cute.
I love it! My favs are the fuzzy warm socks, the Paula Deen Holiday mag, and the basket w/cute liners. Great job Dayna!
Ashleigh, I love the gifts you received. I can't wait for a Christmas swap...I hope we get to do this again! It would be fun if I got you next time to send to since you really stocked me up with such fabulous things this Fall Swap.
GREAT job for a non-blogger! :) C'mon Dayna...when are you going to cave into the peer pressure and get a blog?
Ashleigh, you're one lucky gal!!!
Great job, Dayna! I love the basket with the H-ween liner esp. That is perfect for kids who are trick or treating. I love that Paula Deen Holiday issue. It's always a great one and has TONS of great ideas in it!
I just picked up the Paula Dean magazine as well. Great stuff in there. My husband can't wait for me to bake the cinnamon rolls.
Great blog!
Take care,
Amy
www.crumbsmyfloor.com
Post a Comment