Monday, October 20, 2008

Anniversary Shout Out!

Today is the ONE year anniversary of my dear friends Jessica and Stephen Cline!! Congrats! It has been wonderful to watch your love grow over the past six years but this past year has been amazing! The way the Lord is growing each of you in your own way as well as together has been a blessing to watch. I pray that you will continue to grow in all that you do for MANY years to come. Thanks for being a blessing in my life and I love you both very much!!


This picture is from 2003 when our church was in the process of building a new church building and we all signed the beams. If you look close, you can see that Jessica signed it "Jessica White (future Cline)" :O)

October 20, 2007-What a wonderful, fun filled day! Jessica was a beautiful bride and it was an honor to be in her wedding. In this picture with Jessica and I is our sweet friend Amanda.

And the lovely couple on their honeymoon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw Ash!! You are the best friend ever!! I love you and appreicate the shoutout!! :)

Suzanne said...

Happy late Anniversary to Jessica! It has already been a year???!!! Time flies. Love seeing all the pictures.