Just another quick shout out to Kristen and Zach! Their anniversary was yesterday, November 2 but I was having some technical difficulties with my computer. :O) Kristen, it was a blessing to be a part of your special day and it's been exciting to see how the Lord has blessed the two of you with one another. For those of you who don't know Kristen, here is a little bit of background on our friendship.....we met at BGEA when she started in the same department that I was working in. We hit is off pretty quickly as she and I were some of the younger girls in our department. Plus she and I shared a love for music and helping out with bands, etc. so she quickly became my concert buddy and we have some great memories of some of those days. :O) After working at BGEA for a bit, Kristen decided to move to Nashville and pursue working in the Christian Music Industry. It was really hard to see her do this as it had always been a hope of mine to do the same thing BUT I was SUPER excited that she was pursuing her dreams!!! I was able to go visit Kristen while she was living there for my birthday/GMA Week. It was a VERY fun time!! While living in Nashville, Kristen and Zach rekindled their relationship and in the end, Kristen decided to move back to Charlotte. :O) It's been fabulous having her back here and seeing the way she has grown in the Lord in a fresh way since marriage. She just exudes happiness!!! I hope that y'all have a wonderful time celebrating at the Biltmore in a few weeks!!! Love you guys!


Monday, November 3, 2008
Another Anniversary Shoutout- Griffin Family
Posted by Ashleigh at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww...Ash...that was so sweet!!! Thanks so much! Zach is playing at CharlotteOne next week so hopefully i'll see you then!
It sounds like you have some great friends who make great choices when it comes to bridesmaid dresses...that's always a bonus! :)
Can I have your job? What a cool thing to be able to experience all those speakers/concerts...lucky gal you are!
Kristen- Happy late Anniversary to you.
I agree with Jennifer, I thought the same thing looking at these photos, great bridesmaid dresses.
Post a Comment