
Sweet friends....hug those close to you a little tighter, especially your precious children. Please, please, pray for the Chapman Family (Steven Curtis Chapman) and read about their loss here. They are truly a humble family out there in the christian music industry and they need our prayers. Just puts a bit of a sick feeling in the stomach...
The blog created in memory of sweet Maria.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Hug Them & Pray
Posted by Ashleigh at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My heart BREAKS for them!!! Its hard to understand why things like this happen...but thankfully God is in control!! :)
I read about this on Hannah's blog too. SO SAD! What an awful thing to happen but I'm sure this family will use it for good and for Kingdom's sake.
I went to that blog and it made me want to cry watching that video of sweet Maria and her daddy washing dishes together. Makes me want to go wake up Caroline from her nap and just hold her.
Post a Comment