Thursday, May 22, 2008

How Beautiful.......

are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isaiah 52:6-8

Last Wednesday, my mom and I decided we/our feet needed a little TLC so we decided to try out Beverly Nail Spa which is a new place in the Rivergate Shopping Center. It is a great one!! They have a few different pedicures that range in prices and we really enjoyed ours. They have 20 pedicure chairs and 10 or so manicure stations. It would be a GREAT place for a Girls Day/Night out since they can take so many at once.





And here are our feet, my mom truely has beautiful feet.....that brings good news, always proclaims peace in my life, brings good tidings to me every time we talk, and definitely proclaims the precious salvation in all that she does! My mom is SUCH a blessing in my life and I am one blessed girl to have her live so close to me and share so much of my life. :O) Her faith in our King has been such a testimony to me and our family over the years and all that know her would say the same. She is a gifted lady and the Lord has blessed her with many talents one being, loving her family with unconditional love as well as the gift of teaching/leading others in the Word. Thanks mom for ALL that you are to everyone who knows you! I love you!

5 comments:

Dolly said...

Cute toes and great post. That was a sweet tribute to your mom too Ashleigh. I only met your mom once in Target after one of my lonnnng trips with BGEA but I remember her being so sweet! You've got a good momma.

Hopeful said...

This is precious!! I see a lot of your momma in you!!

Denise said...

Hello Ashleigh. I didn't know you had a blog. I happened upon it from a person who reads my blog. I went to their blog and saw another friends blog link on there. Went to that blog and then ended up seeing a "Morrell" blog and here I am.

Anyway, love the pedi. I need one too. If I only had time.....

Suzanne said...

Great Post Ash! I for sure want to try it out! Girls night out!! We need one!

Ashleigh said...

Glad you found me Denise. :O) I've linked your blog on mine....if you don't want that, let me know.

Yes, we need a girls night out there, Suzanne!