Yes, I finally did it! I've created a blog.......since I received a good camera for my birthday, there was no longer an excuse. In the past I said that no one would want to read a blog with no pictures, I mean what's a post with no pics?!? No fun or at least not as fun. I've enjoyed reading several blogs for a few years now and then more friends were creating them so I guess it's time I joined in. I'm not really sure what all will be posted here......just the life of this southern, sassy, girl.
Also, I've linked those that I read regularly; if yours isn't there and you would like to be included, let me know; if yours is there and you don't want to be, let me know that as well and I will make the necessary changes. Thanks!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
And What You've All Been Waiting For....
Posted by Ashleigh at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
FTC!! Ashleigh, Welcome to the blogging world! I am soooo glad you are here! This is such a easy and fun way to stay in touch and keep up with what is going on in our lives!
Also I love the title and subtitle you went with! Perfect!
YEA!!! So glad you are here. Can't wait to keep up with Miss Sassy! :)
WOOOO HOOO...sooooooo exciting. Love the title, Ash. I'll add you to my list right now!
YIPEEE! Thanks for letting me know about your new blog. Lookin good so far, lookin good. Now let me get started and catch up on it. Welcome to the BLog world!
YIPEEE! Thanks for letting me know about your new blog. Lookin good so far, lookin good. Now let me get started and catch up on it. Welcome to the BLog world!
Post a Comment