Another blog swap happened and this time we were seeing red and pink! Sweet Maddie had my name and boy did I luck out!! Last Sunday-Monday I was sick and didn't work until Tuesday.....what a fun suprise awaited me!
Look at this presentation!
Front of the cute card:
Yummy Jelly Belly......love jelly beans! Some of which were consumed on my trip to CA!
Adorable hot pink & silver photo frame! Which will fit in PERFECTLY in my guest room which is black/white/hot pink!
Thanks SO much Maddie! I hope that you have a wonderful Valentine's day!!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day to Me!
Posted by Ashleigh at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Cute frame! I love that! And who doesn't like jelly belly's?! Good job, Maddie!
I LOVE those Jelly Bellys..and the frame is darling. Love that PINK!!
Great Job Maddie, and Happy Valentine's Day Ashleigh!
Great gifts Ashleigh. I would have consumed those Jelly Belly's in no time! The frame is so modern. Love what you got!
I love jelly-belly's. I would have eaten the whole box.
I LOVED this gift. I will let Maddie know that you have posted it!
So glad you arrived home safe!
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Great job, Maddie! Love both. Happy Valentine's Ash. It was good to see you today.
Hey Ashleigh!
THanks for the comments. It was great to meet you, too! Take care!
nice v-day gift. you did luck out!!
checking for a beach post....
Post a Comment