Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!!

Fall is in the air!! Last Friday I took the day off of work since I had some friends fly and drive into town from CA,TX, and Raleigh. We headed to Simpsonville SC for the Third Day Family Picnic. My coworker texted me to say, "I think that your fall swap arrived today". I couldn't wait to get to work on Monday to see what Jeni had sent!! I didn't have my camera with me so I waited until I got home late Monday night and took pictures as I opened it.

Here is my FALL that sweet Jeni sent:


F- Footies and in my favorite color......PINK!


A- Adorable Apple Basket


L- Light....Yummy Apple Candle


L- Latte.....which the Pumpkin Spice is at Starbucks right now so that is definitely what this will be used for on a cool fall day!


Thanks so much Jeni!! Hope it feels like FALL soon for you in FL!
The swap was a lot of fun! Thanks again to Denise for organizing it!!

Happy Fall Y'all!

3 comments:

Momofgirls said...

Cute Apple basket!! Gotta bake some cookies to display in it when you have company over!!

Love all you stuff!

Great Job, Jeni.

Happy Fall!!

Denise said...

Cute slippers! I wish I had those on right now! And that Apple candle--sweet!

Great gift Jeni! Thanks for being in this swap!

Jennifer said...

Woohoo...Ashleigh's back! Love all the gifts especially those socks. And I can't believe you were in my neck of the woods...Simpsonville. I would say that if I would have known I would have come out there, but me getting out of the house is not something that happens often around here. :)

Hope you're doing well!