Monday, January 26, 2009

One of the best videos that you have seen all day

Really enjoyed seeing this and wanted to share it:


He is OUR father.
Not the sketch in the paper or a part of a skit on tv.
Many people will think that they know him.
But they will have no idea how he felt the day you were born.
The pride he felt on your first day of school.
Or how much you both love being his daughters.
Remember who your dad really is.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, Ash! That IS the best video. I have a knot in my throat and tears in my eyes. LOVE that. I might have to post that for my readers. It is too good not to share!

Jennifer said...

I can't see the video now but I know which one you're talking about. LOVE the video...and I love that man! :)

Kristi Smalley said...

I love this video! That was so great of them to do that.

I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!! You sassy girl, you.

jane said...

This is a great video....their parents have taught them well and they were very thoughtful to leave a message for Obama's daughters.
But most of all I want to thank you for my Valentine surprises. I love all my prizes. The pink throw is so soft and cuddley and my pretty little candle and chocolate. Oh how I love chocolate. Thanks so much. When I got home and found the box I thought it was something I had orderd my daddy for his birthday so I didn't open it right away..sorry. Thanks so much for all "my prizes"...I don't do pictures on this thing and Donna took some with her camera so maybe she will post them. Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Suzanne said...

Ash, loved the video. So sweet!! and I am sure good advice!