
Sweet Natalie is now home with Jesus. She fought hard these past nine months........thankfully I had the opportunity to meet Natalie and help celebrate her 13th birthday a few weeks ago. The strength that she showed during this time has changed me........the strength of her family as they have walked through this with Jesus by their side has challenged/changed me. Natalie touched more lives for Him in her thirteen years than most people do in eighty years. What an amazing young lady! To see some of her thoughts and read about her story, click here. Please continue to lift up Kathy, Tom, and Will. My heart hurts with them and at the same time rejoices with them in the unspoiled joy that Natalie is in the presence of Jesus. I love NY!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sweet Natalie
Posted by Ashleigh at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a sweet post and I will be remembering Kathy and her family in my prayers. What a great picture of them all.
Post a Comment