Memorial Day weekend, I headed to Litchfield Beach with some friends for a fun, relaxing, soaking up the sun, kind of weekend. We shopped a little, ate some, read a bit, played some cards, and ENJOYED the beach!! Sometimes I wonder if I could EVER get tired of the beach?!? It is definitely my favorite place to be and how can someone look at the vast ocean and not believe in God?!? That is something that I will never understand. His handiwork is SO evident there on the shore whether it be in the day or night. I'm so thankful for the beach and look forward to many more trips this summer!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Looks like a great trip! and a nice house too! It is always nice to go to the beach!! Hilarious you were down there during bike week. I am sure you had some laughs about that!
Just catching up on your blog. It was SO GOOD to see you while I was down in Charlotte. Looks like your beach trip was a lot of fun. Nice looking guys too! Are they stupid for not snatching up one of you single girls?
Hey Ash! I decided to use blogspot now so you can check us out over here now! :-) Miss ya.
New post! New post! New post!
Over two weeks with no new posts! Wow, I may have to start reading real news again.
NEW post coming soon.....
Post a Comment